Friday, September 10, 2010

Thursday: Full of a half-day!

Thursday morning was spent sitting at the car dealer waiting for them to fix my wife's van.

Thursday afternoon (literally, at noon), I went to the Texarkana Early Childhood program to install a new computer.  That was not hard, but they require Adobe Reader 6 for the SEASWeb program so I had to find a copy to install.  Again, not a big deal, just a little adventure.

After I left there, I dropped by the office to grab the ol' Fox&Hound before riding up to Blevins.  Blevins was having several issues, one of which turned out to be a network wire someone had found unplugged and then subsequently plugged it back into the switch. OOPS.  The tech and I traced out a couple of wires, but I will spend a full day out there soon (next week) and we will trace down (and mark!) all of the wiring in the High School (and then other buildings as time permits).

I left there at 4:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment