Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Post Labor Day = a LOT of labor!

Tuesday saw me putting the Distance Learning Lab together.  Well, putting MOST of it together.  I will buy a couple shelves for the cameras, but for the most part, I've got everything else ready for our next videoconference.  Actually, as it turns out, there *was* a conference today, but we had no participants.  This worked out very well, since I could test connectivity, video and sound in a real-world situation. 

Except for lunch, I spent the entire day working on the DL Lab.  Then, around 3:30, I caught up with some of my email and installed the phone in the Computer Lab. 

After work, I called the tech at Prescott to talk about some DL issues they were having (scheduling) and to talk about some other tech-related issues he was having.

A short week means more work in fewer days.  Let's get after it!

No comments:

Post a Comment