Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday.. Whew!

Man, what a day!

First thing this morning, I worked in the Distance Learning Lab setting up the instructor station.  Turns out I need a few pieces and parts (read, cables) but that room is nearly finished.  Then, I went to the computer lab and did some cable management and organizing.  That room is nearly "done."

Spent the rest of the morning gearing up to run wiring (mics and cameras) in the conference room.  I had lunch with one of the local techs (Prescott), and we had a very good conversation about various things going on and possible solutions.

After lunch, Josh and I hung ceiling mics, ran cabling, and did some general set-up/maintenance in the conference room.  We will finish that up on Monday after I make a shopping trip this weekend for shelving (cameras) and some wiring (extending a video run).  By mid-morning, the conference room should be good to go!  Then, a group of us will head to the old building to get the auction items prepared for auction.

It's been a BUSY Friday!  I am worn out from climbing up and down ladders all day! Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment