Monday, January 2, 2012

January 2-6, 2012

Welcome to the new year!

Monday - Office. I will spending the day getting back into the swing of things after the holiday break. I helped move furniture back into place since our floors were waxed over the break. I attempted to contact USAC regarding one of my 470's, but they are closed for the New Year holiday. I will try again on Tuesday. I have been catching up on email and phone messages.

Tuesday - Will contact USAC regarding 470. Will work on Tech Plan. Will file 470 for additional bandwidth. Will provide Internet Safety training for Lafayette County Schools on their campus.

Wednesday - Will head to Fouke for troubleshooting/installation in their DL lab.

Thursday - Office.

Friday - Office. I have a conference call with a vendor regarding possible new firewall/routing solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment