Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30 - February 3, 2012

Monday - Office
Tuesday - Office
Wednesday - Saturday - TIE Conference - Technology professional development

Monday's notes:

Monday, Monday, Monday...

Man, the advantage to focusing most of my attention on one project is that I got a bunch of it knocked out. Still a long way to go and a short time to do it (oh, I know what you THOUGHT I was gonna say). Converting revamped technology training modules into our new Moodle format. Whew!

Looks like overtime will be calling my name tomorrow evening! At least I should be able to finish things up from the house.

Why "most of my attention?" Spent the day swapping emails and phone calls with Sharon and Cari on various tech issues. CRAZY DAY! Despite it all, I am very glad to be employed! Oh yeah, and Verizon's area-wide blackout didn't help. Haha!

I helped Sharon at Blevins with various Tech Plan questions, E-Rate questions, and a few other technical issues.

I helped Cari with Exchange issues - her server ran out of drive space, so we freed up space and remounted the Exchange Store.  We also worked thorough some Active Directory problems as well.  We also covered E-Rate bids, RFP's, and other technical issues.

Verizon had a major network issue with their wireless network in our area this morning, so I spent some time on the phone with their support folks.

I am working on the Co-op's Tech Plan and the State Tech Coordinator Grant Proposal as well.

So, what'd YOU do today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment