Saturday, July 20, 2013

Moving.

I have discovered what I believe to be the source behind the lack of posts on this site: It's too hard to keep up with half a dozen blogs. It's that simple. I've tried to keep my professional blog here and my personal blog separate, and that led to frustration, guilt over not posting, and a general lack of quality over all, though mainly on here.

So, I am moving the posts from here to my regular blog: www.poppedinmyhead.com in order to keep myself consistent and accountable.

The old posts will remain here, but all new posts will appear on poppedinmyhead. In order to help you find posts relevant to my work, I will tag the posts as "work life" along with other tags as appropriate.

I appreciate anyone who has come by, and I encourage you to follow me in my move.

Thanks for reading!
--David

No comments:

Post a Comment