Thursday, October 6, 2011

9/29-9/30 2011

Thursday, Sept 29 - Spent part of the day off and on researching and ordering various replacement items and equipment. Spent the better part of the morning meeting with the Director and Assistant Director over various issues - parking light timer, surveillance video, personnel matters, etc.

Cleaned my office since I had been out much of the previous few days. While doing so, I answered emails, conducted support via phone and text. a LOT of emails regarding distance learning connectivity and quality issues.

Friday, Sept 30 - Honestly, I don't remember what I did. A review of emails dated from that day shows a LOT of troubleshooting various distance learning network issues with a couple of schools - Bradley in particular. This was done through DIS, the school, and other personnel related to the process (AT&T, UACCH, etc).

I updated the trainer for an upcoming ACOOP training (the training took place on Oct 5).

I also spent a bulk of Friday at Blevins working on a variety of network, server, and desktop issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment