Thursday, October 27, 2011

10/27/2011

I will catch up with missed days in another post.

Today, I took a laptop and wireless printer to one of our early childhood programs, installed them. I also created a user account on one of the ech computers in that same facility.

After that, I went to Fouke Schools. We worked on users, groups, shared folders, permissions, a little bit of group policy. I also helped them with questions regarding subnets and expansion of their commodity internet.

Following that, we worked on permissions issues on the mac server. Turned out to be a problem between the user and their home folder. When deleting a user on a mac server, be sure to also delete/rename that user's home folder before attempting to create another user account with the same name.

Talked on phone with Bradley regarding ERate.

Once back at the office, I worked on E-Rate (BEAR forms etc) until end of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment