Monday, October 4, 2010

Friday

On October 1, Josh and I spent the day over at the old building.  We dismantled two projectors to bring back to the new building, then we set up the TVs and VCRs for the auction.  That involved getting everything unplugged and carrying the equipment down the hall to the old conference room.  The TVs are "old" - as in, no remote control.  You know, the kind you have to "turn the dial?"  Well, they are bulky for sure.  And the VCRs are pretty "aged" themselves.  But, they still work. And that is the key to selling them off in the auction.

Once we were back at the co-op, I went through the spam filter.  I also tried to set the temperature in the server room so that it would be cooler in there.  More on that in Monday's post.

Near the end of the day, I got a call from the Fouke Supt asking me to come down on Monday because they were having "major problems" there.

No comments:

Post a Comment