Friday, March 30, 2012

3/29/2012

In addition to day-to-day operations, I spent part of the day working on a conduit issue for our building. I believe that has been resolved with the help of the city engineeer that actually ran the conduit initially. 

I installed WordPress on Server 2008 using the Web Platform Installer.  I am looking into a new solution for the co-op web sites, and WordPress ain't it.  I also installed Moodle using the WPI, but it is a whole different configuration than the Moodle install I did for our LMS.  So, I am tossing that out as well.

Joomla is an option, so we'll see.  I am also talking with various hosting companies about moving our web services offsite.

I spent a chunck of the afternoon remorely troubleshooting an issue with a computer at the Texarkana ECH program. Ultimately, I used software to take over the desktop and get the printing issue resolved.

I called the heating and air people about a unit that seems to be flaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment