Monday, August 15, 2011

8/12/11

Started the day by working on several co-op issues before attending our annual "back to school" staff meeting.  During the meeting, I had several calls from a district regarding distance learning issues.  After I presented my part regarding network ethics, changing passwords, etc, I worked with our DL Coordinator and their tech to try and solve the problems. 

After an hour or so, I decided I would head down to Bradley to help them.  I had already told Prescott I would come there to help with THEIR distance learning issues. I called Prescott to let them know I would be late. About the time I got to my car, Bradley called to tell me they got it working.  I headed to Prescott.  On the way, Bradley called and things were not working, but we thought we could solve them over the phone.  We were half right.  I told them I would be there Monday.

In Prescott, the tech and I had to do some network restructuring to get their new DL system online, but it went smoother than expected!  That opened up time to look at several other issues they were having.  We knocked a few of those out, and the tech gave me permission to install Triptico on my wife's computer! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment