Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More Wednesday

After I got back to the office, I had to reinstall printers on the mini lab computers.  What happened to them? Who knows.  Once that was done, I spent a bit of time trying to find the recovery discs for the fouke computers that I worked on at home (more in a bit).  I found some system discs that would work, but they are the 'official' discs.  Should be okay though.

I answered several emails about a bid for pocket cameras, along with another about STIN lookup for Ideas.  I want to note that I am fielding calls for ideas logins/stins from folks not in my service area.  Evidently, someone somewhere said "David Henderson is you point of contact."  That is a direct quote from my sister-in-law who lives and work in Little Rock.

At home, I spent three hours trying to clean up the infected machine to no avail.  Next step is to blow everything away and start from scratch.  Since I am leaving work early on Thursday to head to the TIE meeting, I have to get the computer done so I can get it back to the classroom.  Thursday will be a long day full of serious mileage on the car and new tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment