Friday, November 9, 2012

Back in the Swing

I haven't posted here in quite a while. I have been running around, helping schools, working on co-op related items, and generally keeping VERY busy.  I am going to start recording here again, though I have been keeping up with my daily visits etc in my co-op calendar.

I appreciate anyone who is still following along, or may start now that this site will pick back up again.

Most recently, I was at Blevins to help set up student logins. There will be some growing pains, I'm sure! But, we were able to get the students set up, put into appropriate groups, and assign permissions.

Just prior to that, I was at Bradley to help set up new computers in their distance learning labs and troubleshoot various issues around the district.

In-house, I have been working on a couple projects that will come to light around Christmas break. I am pretty excited about them!

More to come as I get back into the swing of posting my daily log here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment