Monday, December 12, 2011

The Week Ahead

Monday - Office today. I will be working on Apple Volume Licensing (continuing to work on it, anyway). I also am hoping to get one of the iPad 2's configged the way we need it, then restore that one's setup to the other dozen or so we have to roll out before the Christmas break.

Tuesday - Local area tech meeting

Wednesday - Office. The board meeting is on Wednesday, but I'm not sure what my level of participation is as of yet. We'll see!

Thursday - SWAEC Christmas party

Friday - General office-related work, prepping for end-of-year routines: yearly backup, server storage cleanup, migrate user home folders to new server. Once that is done, I hope to install ISA on the old home folder server to provide a more stable firewall environment. That will also free up the current ISA server for decommisioning. Should be a fun Friday-before-the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment