Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Back in the swing

My family and I took a vacation recently (visited friends and family in Pittsburgh, PA). Now, I am back to work and moving right along.

On Monday, I was still on vacation.

Tuesday, I played a LOT of catch-up. Some of the things I did: Called local college about their fire system inspection; called heating/air about replacing our current filter system; reviewed quotes for laptops and awarded purchase order; talked with Lindy as she prepares to exit for her retirement; attended a portion of a social networking workshop for administrators; caught up on a lot of email, but still have much to do; worked with bookkeeper regarding end-of-year budget and grant evaluation; began preparations for my video editing workshop on wednesday; ordered Lion in order to upgrade the computers in the lab.

Wednesday - I am teaching a video editing workshop; hope to start the Lion install after the worksop is over.

Thursday - Continue the Lion install; start installing new computers in the distance learning lab; finish director's separation as needed.

Friday - Offices closed.

I received an email about a list of iPad apps for classroom use, and I looked it over. There are some great tools in there, so I thought I would share the site:
http://www.onlinecolleges.net/2012/06/26/48-ipad-apps-that-teachers-love/

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment