Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 6 - June 9, 2011

This week has been BUSY with workshops!  This is the first week of summer workshops at the co-op, so in addition to TEACHING workshops this week, I have been helping keep the technology up and running for everyone else's workshops as well.

As for me, on Monday, Harry Dickens taught an iPad workshop in which I served as a co-teacher (when I wasn't taking care of burned out air conditioners and other issues).  We had 50+ people in the workshop and it was a lot of fun!  I'll post a list of Apps here later.

Tuesday, I held a SurveyMonkey workshop in the morning and an "Arkansas History Through Technology" workshop in the afternoon.  Those resources are here: http://www.delicious.com/david_henderson/arkansas

Wednesday and Thursday - Teaching "Technology Coordinator 101" to a group of folks new to the position.  We're covering E-Rate, terminology, IP addressing, switching, wireless, tech plans, site notebooks, DIS Helpdesk, and much much more during the two-day workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment